Why should you get second opinions?
Accurate diagnosis is a vital part of health and wellness. At Diagnostar, our providers have outstanding proven records of carrying out accurate diagnoses and prescribing the best medications and treatment options needed for you to be your healthy self.
If you are in doubt about your health, diagnosis, prescriptions, or medical reports, it is important that you seek second opinions and get expert diagnoses from specialists.
It can make a world of difference in your journey to being healthy. Connect with our global health and wellness experts to help you clear all doubts about your diagnosis, prescriptions, or medical report.
Ready to get second opinions about your X-rays, MRIs, Scans, diagnosis, medical reports, and prescriptions?
Diagnosis and 2nd Opinion
How does it work?
- Sign up for FREE
- Fill your health records accurately
- Subscribe to a care plan to enjoy discounted consultations with foreign providers and other benefits
- Select a physician, specialist, or wellness expert to schedule a consultation or upgrade your plan to enjoy more benefits
- Choose your preferred virtual consultation mode (video, voice, or chat)
- Upload your scanned results, diagnosis, or prescription when the consultation begins and get the answers you need from trusted and verified health and wellness experts.
Benefits Of AwayDoc
- Match to Care Facility for elective & non-elective procedures
- Receive postoperative care after medical procedures
- Travel & Logistics support
- Health coverage, Insurance & Claims administration
- Access your medical records digitally
Health & Wellness
At Diagnostar, we believe that all-round wellness of the body and mind is important for anyone to live and enjoy life to its fullest. This is why our offerings encompass health and wellness.
Our team of global health and wellness experts are available to you 24/7 at just the click of a button to proffer the best advice, therapy, or medication suited to your needs.
Through our integrated technology, health and wellness professionals have the opportunity to seamlessly collaborate and share their knowledge, skills, and expertise based on their specialisations for more accurate diagnosis and effective treatment recommendations for their patients.
Sign up for our clinical collaboration service and expand your professional network, share your expertise and get second opinions through collaboration with other health and wellness experts.
You can review and share your patients’ diagnoses and get more experienced professionals to review their diagnoses and proffer alternative treatments where necessary.
Healthcare Financing Solutions
Access collateral-free loans to purchase prescription drugs, pay hospital bills for your medical/cosmetic procedures or to take care of your mental health within 24 hoursHow to access Collateral Free Loans
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Fill out the loan application form with the required information
- Click Submit and our finance team will begin the loan verification process
Your requested loan will be paid into your DiagnostarPay e-wallet once the data provided and your current risk profile has been processed and verified. This takes less than 24 hours.
What are the benefits of our financing solutions?
- Access higher loan amounts when you pay on time
- Low-interest rates
- No hidden fees
Electronic Medical Records
Electronic medical records are the digital equivalent of hard copy data files that holds general information about a patient; like their medical history and their treatment at a hospital after each visit.
Unlike the regular system where health records are stored in patient folders that are inaccessible by patients, our technology digitally computes data about your health history that you provide upon registration as well as recorded data about your health, treatments, and prescriptions after each encounter with a health and wellness professional on Diagnostar.
Our system gives you unlimited access to your health records and avails you the opportunity to take them with you wherever you go. You can also download your health record and save them on your device. This is very useful, especially in the case of an emergency.
Our electronic medical record system is secure and we do not share your information with anyone outside of designated health and wellness providers who are qualified to give you the care that you need. Ready to start taking your health records wherever you go?